1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?
Go to the mainland of Europe, book my own plane tickets, play ice hockey.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I always make the same ones, and I never keep them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I can recall? Sorry if I forgot someone!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
For once, no!
5. What countries did you visit?
Germany, The Netherlands, I put my foot in Belgium, Canada.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Stability. And a job that pays the bills but doesn't make me wanna tear my hair out.
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Heather's wedding. The month my parents both retired. My trip to Pittsburgh with Heidi, Jo and tHea. Our Greektown/Princess Cruise "Bday" Adventure.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not giving up?
9. What was your biggest failure?
I didn't take a single class the whole year. Still at my worthless job.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Hockey broke me. I had whooping cough in January. Threw out my back a few times. I also now have some pretty hardxcore acid reflux.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Oh geez... I bought new skates in January, and new shoulder pads in November. Both of those were game changers. Other than that, maybe leggings?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My Dad has been coming up big this past month. I'm also proud of Megan for graduating, and Heidi for being so damned domestic.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Most of the shit that goes down at work.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, booze, replacing the clothing that was literally falling off of my body, Europe, hockey.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
Harlem Shake, Wrecking Ball, The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?).
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i) Happier or sadder? sadder
ii) Thinner or fatter? slightly fatter, but I put on more muscle.
iii) Richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Organize my life, go out with friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it with family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013?
22. What happened to question 22?
You ask me this every year. I don't know!!
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
The Walking Dead, Dance Moms, Best Ink, Defiance, The Talking Dead, Project Runway, Trailer Park Boys!!!!, Wings Games.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Only work people.
26. What was the best book you read?
Ugh... a textbook, maybe? Shit, that's sad. I started 50 Shades, but I couldn't finish it.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Local shoegazing bands!! Haha.
28. What did you want and get?
An iced tea maker! And the opportunity to play ice hockey.
29. What did you want and not get?
Continued involvement in improv, more local friends, a better job, a trip to Canada. Financial stability.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Heat, Star Trek.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
AHAHAHAHA I TURNED THIRTY I DID JACK SHIT. I GUESS LIKE EIGHT MONTHS LATER WE WENT OUT ON THE TOWN.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Our dress code changed to all black. FIVE PIECES OF FLAIR!
34. What kept you sane?
Hockey, Sunday Funday, living room dance parties, long walks, loud music.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hrmm... I dunno? Probably cute hockey players!!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Jesus Christ, all of them.
37. Who did you miss?
My far away friends, my improv friends
38. Who was the best new person you met?
My hockey buddies.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013:
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Hey youngblood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
|1 Glittery Bum-Bum|Blow sparkles up my ass!|